Wholesale Interior Door Manufacturers
Doors are indispensable parts of our home or living spaces. Each room of our house has its own door. When choosing doors for our home, besides thinking about the model or design, we should consider another important aspect.
As Evkap Interior door manufacturer, we produce the most suitable doors for your home with our 65 years of experience. We offer wholesale interior doors that we manufacture by following the trend of every year. In addition to the retail brands we work with, we also manufacture customized doors.
Evkap is one of the best Turkey’s wholesale interior door manufacturers. If you are looking for a wholesale door manufacturer, contacting Evkap would be the right decision. Evkap helps you with everything.
With its superior door portfolio, it has doors in colors and designs suitable for all types of houses. We must reiterate that you can also deliver your home to Evkap for the production of custom-made doors. Today, we will try to decide on the door that best suits your home decoration. We will give you some tips on this issue.
Compatibility of Doors to Home Decoration
We should not ignore the harmony of the doors with the decoration of our house. In particular, your door should be consistent with the decoration of the areas in question, for example, the hall of your home.
There are many things we need to be careful about. for example;
We will start by thinking about the main features of the room where the door will be used. For example, we will consider details such as brightness. If it is a dark area and we want to light it, it would be best to choose light-colored coatings so that your doors will shine like a light inside your home and add color to your home. Instead, we will prefer lighter shades to create brighter environments.
Then we will continue with the interior decoration and consider the color of the room. Naturally, it is recommended that the color of the furniture and the walls of the room match the color of the doors. It is a great option to match the tone of the walls and furniture with the color of the door to get a color that stands out to be harmonious. If you want contrast, you can choose a door with a different finish than the walls.
As for the style in decoration, it is recommended to continue with the same design line. The selection of common elements such as door opening and closing handles should also be taken into account. That is, there should be some similarity between the arms of the different doors of the same room, so that they do not clash when they are all closed.
As for the finish texture of the doors, this is directly related to the decorative style. For example, finishing the striped wood with grain will achieve a more natural touch. In contrast, in more modern settings, it is best to finish with the least striped wooden door.
If you make a door choice for dark environments, this is definitely represented by lacquered doors. This effect gives the rooms a very soft look. You can apply a soft texture to your room with the satin effect. These doors show great resistance over the years. When natural woods such as oak and beech are used, the color and grain of the wood cause different wood tones.
Styles Used in Interior Home Decoration
Today, basically 6 styles dominate when it comes to interior decoration. Each of them will be the perfect place for any of the Evkap doors. Let’s talk about these styles in order.
- 21st century modern style: Here a door with simple finishes without many details but high functionality is used. Nowadays, people no longer find very complicated patterns and very complex models close to them. Instead, they choose a simpler and more stylish door.
- Industrial or loft style: This style usually contains accents in copper tones, so we can apply it using a reddish door with beech wood.
- Marine style: A style that reflects peace and happiness. The tone of the marine style is blue. For example, some of our door models polished in fresh tones suit this style.
- Scandinavian: Here is a simple environment that brings peace and tranquility. Here, a door that stands out for the simplicity and uniformity of colors is perfect. Doors are also varnished in this style in light colors, white, beige or gray.
- Bohemian: Natural trees such as oak and beech, which are closer to nature than before, fit better. More natural and close to wood tone colors are used.
- Renovated classic: here the contrast between dark furniture is dominant, including the clarity of the white walls and the doors. For example, one of our models in paint is in black or gray tones. So there is a combination of light and dark tones here.
65 Years Dedicated to the Interior Door Manufacturing Sector
Evkap Interior doors, produced using ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY, began to take shape 65 years ago. Evkap, which has become a big business today, produces the most advanced doors with daily materials all over the world.
Evkap as Wholesale interior door manufacturer in Turkey serve the whole world from Istanbul. As a company that benefits from the blessings of technology to the end and follows the technological developments to the end, we are experts in the manufacture of wholesale interior doors.
You can contact us for more information and for the manufacture of wholesale doors. You can view our 2020 door catalog by clicking the link.
Evkap proudly presents.