Best Steel Entry Door Buying Guide
Es Evkap we are manufacturing interior door types which are american door, PVC door, melamine door, composite door, wooden door etc. evkap.com/doors/american-door We want to give some information about best steel entry door buying. You can buy from us the interior door types which are compatible your steel entry door. evkap.com/contact-us
This article is buying a new front door guide for you. Let’s start.
The most important point to be considered when choosing steel front doors are the dimensions. Because the door dimensions are generally standard, although the production steel doors often adapt, the time-dependent changes in the moldings can cause the steel door to conform to the standard dimensions. For this reason, careful measurements should be taken when buying steel doors.
- Reliability for steel front door models is ensured by correct installation, appropriate dimensions and quality materials.
- TSE ( Turkish Standard Institution )certification of the products used in steel door production plays an important role in door security.
- Another factor that consumers should pay attention to when purchasing steel doors is the security level of the doors.
- The security systems, defined as Class, provide information on the level of opening of the doors.
- The carbon content of the steel used in the doors is important for the security of the door.
- These points should be considered when choosing from steel door models.
- A quality steel door weight is at least 100-150 kg.
Security with Steel Door
Before you decide to install a steel door, you should know that the door you prefer is more reliable than your existing door. Today, although various steel door models are offered to consumers in a wide range of prices, not all of these doors provide sufficient security.
The main reason for this is the misconception that people will purchase steel entry doors and provide high security. The doors, which do not have the basic features of a steel front door, only feel like a steel door, can easily be opened by thieves and do not provide any protection other than a beautiful appearance. Thinking that installing a steel door is visually deterrent will make you mislead at a choice you will make several times in a lifetime.
The Easiest Way to Feel Safe
Steel door models are among the most effective security methods against burglars. Unlike alarm systems, it is very difficult to open a steel door with the required features. In addition to alarm systems that can be deactivated by methods such as power failure or short circuit, the steel door models with casing filled and without any possibility of breakage or fragmentation provide complete security.
You can be sure that your home is always safe with steel doors that provide complete security with new lock systems, models that can synchronize with smart home systems and solutions such as fingerprint technologies.
In our houses, workplaces or buildings, we prefer steel models in general. As steel models are becoming more and more preferred, steel door models are also increasing.
WHAT SHOULD YOU CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A STEEL DOOR?
Not all steel doors offer you the security and durability you want. There are some important points to consider if you want to have a steel door that will protect you under all conditions, offer high security and last for many years.
You will make the decision to buy a steel door once or twice in your life. Therefore, you should do a good research and buy a steel door that will make you feel safe for many years.
- Consult your locksmith near you. Locksmiths are experts in steel doors and have the knowledge and knowledge to guide you to the right door.
- Every steel door is not real steel door!
If you want to experience the confidence that a real steel door will offer you; the security of the door you have purchased must be tested and approved by independent organizations.
In particular, it is worthwhile to choose the SECURITY CERTIFIED brands against the theft of the European Union. For brands that do not offer EU certification, it is important for your safety to look for at least TSE certificate.
Inquire about the EN 1627 EU theft resistance certificate and certificate classes for your steel door brand.
- Please note that every steel door opens; The important thing is how long it opens.
Steel doors with the European Union Security Theft are classified as class1, class2, class3, class4, class5, class6. Class1 is the easiest drop, and class6 is the hardest. Ask for this kind of test documents at the steel door. Please note that the safety of doors that cannot provide these documents is doubtful.
- In the steel door, the space between the door and the safe should not exceed 4-5 mm. If the gap is greater, opening the door with the lever is easier. Keep in mind that this small detail will give you great security.
- The stability of the lock used in a steel door is significant if the area in which the lock will fit is also intact.
For example, there is a danger that a building with an unstable foundation will collapse in the slightest jolt, no matter how hard the floors will be. The base of the steel door is the area where the lock will fit.
The steel doors, which do not offer a sufficiently durable zone for the lock, can easily be opened even if the most robust lock is used. Therefore, against theft, the accessibility of the area where the key enters should be ensured.
- Steel doors have a rosette system that protects this area. This badge system must be strong enough to be removed with the chisel.
- The door hinge should be adjustable. The doors with this feature can be easily adjusted against any stretching and sitting of the building in which they are located and restored. Welded fixed hinged steel doors do not have this feature.
- The closing quality of the steel door you get shows the real quality of the door. Your steel door, which you will use for years, should close easily and quietly even if you push it with the tip of your finger. The quality of the lock pickup system gives you this ease. You’re both comfortable and safer.
- Look for a double sealing system on your steel door. Steel doors with this system are not only thieves; no noise, hot, cold, dust or insects. It provides you with a truly excellent insulation and ensures your comfort.
- The door frame must not flex. Ask the company you are going to buy for information about this stretch.
- Steel door should be installed with concrete filling.
The cost of concrete filling is more expensive and difficult to assemble than polyurethane filling, but the security is high. The concrete and the door frame are integrated, thus preventing the door frame from flexing.
- If you are going to get a steel door that will come into direct contact with the exterior wall, you can prefer aluminum and glass coated ones.
Aluminum and glass are the most suitable coating materials for the outdoor environment; It is not affected by rain, corrosion and sun rays. It is also long-lasting and adds prestige to your home with its aesthetic appearance.
- Obtain your steel front door from a manufacturer or an authorized dealer of a corporate structure that has been involved in this business for many years. Cheap steel doors made in staircases can threaten your safety.
- If you think your eye taste or fashion will change over time or you will get bored of seeing the same door, make sure the steel door you buy is modular.
The exterior cladding of modular steel doors can be changed at any time, without changing the door completely; you can differentiate the look of your house without any harm.
- Make sure that the company from whom you purchase the steel door provides full and trouble-free support after sales.
- Do not assume that all steel doors are safe. Pay attention to having a high security door.
Remember that a good steel door will not only add security, but also aesthetics, value and prestige to your home. The first sight of your house is your exterior door, and the appearance of your exterior door gives you clues about your character.
For interior door models please contact us. evkap.com/door-manufacturer-in-turkey